What's new

Is this true about Zelda: Wind Waker? (very minor spoiler) (1 Viewer)

Daniel Becker

Second Unit
After you finish the game their is a "second quest"? I read this in a review on some obscure website. Up until now I hadn't heard this. If it is true, what is different the second time through? I hope this is reality because it would be very cool. :)

Dan.Becker

Pete_S

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Pete Schlotter
From the official Nintendo player's guide (which I only got because it was free with the game at Kmart):

The Quest Begins Anew

Now that you've defeated Ganondorf and resotred peace to the Great Sea, you can begin the second quest! There are many differences in the second quest, including new duds for Link and Aryll, the ability to understand Hyrulian text and the fact that you start out with the Deluxe Picto Box (if you got the Picto Box in the first quest).

Daniel Becker

Second Unit
That is awesome! I'll just sumarize for anyone who doesn't want to read the full spoiler. The spoiler highlighted in black certainly gives away a large secret of the game. It is confirmed though that there is a second quest! According to the quote below the second quest is quite different than the first. That is a fantastic bit of info!

Dan.B

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Happyshopper_jk