What's new

Is this the right place (1 Viewer)

MarkHancock

Auditioning
I recently posted a question looking for recommendations on my HT layout and design. After reviewing some of the forum history it seems like questions like this don't often get replied to.

Is this the right place for questions like that?
Is there a bettter place?

Adam Gregorich

What to watch tonight?
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
This is the right place. There could be a few reasons for a lack of response. One is the time of year, and another reason is sometimes the same questions get asked over and over, and people tire of them. Not being familiar with your original post I would suggest that you post your question as a reply to your original post. You also should look through the Things I wish I would have done differently in my project thread for ideas, and do a search through some past threads. Between those three things you should get the answer(s) you are looking for.

MarkHancock

Auditioning
Thanks Adam,
>>I would suggest that you post your question as a reply to your original post.

I'll wait a few days then post a reply to my original question if I haven't heard anything; that way it puts it out past the holiday.

>>You also should look through the Things I wish I would have done differently in my project thread for ideas.

Are you referring to the name of a forum to look through or to look for that text in this forum?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks