What's new

is this site reliable? (1 Viewer)

Reid K

Stunt Coordinator
www.ecost.com
I want to order an Iriver hp-120 from them since they give you a guaranteed price in canadian funds, but before I drop that kind of money I want to know if it is reliable or not, so can anyone help me out on this?

Reid K

Stunt Coordinator
www.ecost.com
I want to order an Iriver hp-120 from them since they give you a guaranteed price in canadian funds, but before I drop that kind of money I want to know if it is reliable or not, so can anyone help me out on this?

Peter Kim

Screenwriter
Very reliable...I've ordered from them countless times and have never failed to receive my product within stated shipping times.

BTW...I've been researching high-end hard disk based digital audio players (Apple iPod, Nomad Zen, and iRiver iHP-120), and while I'm partial to the cosmetics of the iPod, the iRiver appears to be head and shoulders better than the iPod on almost every account. In the area of battery life and sound quality, the iRiver trounces the iPod.

Great choice...btw, this site does a fantastic review of the iRiver and also offers group buys of this product.

Let us know when you get your iRiver and how you feel once in hand.

Bill Balcziak

Supporting Actor
They sell a lot of refurbs and, in my experience at least, the quality of these items has been very, very poor. Returns are difficult.

Caveat emptor.

Reid K

Stunt Coordinator
So bill are you saying this iriver might be refurbished? Or are you saying the products that are refurbs suck? Because in its description it says nothing about being refurbished

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks