What's new

Is this appropriate? (1 Viewer)

Kevin_Kr

Supporting Actor
I have a bunch of p4 cards and hu cards that I don't want or need, can i sell them on the forum. I subscribe to everything and pay for everything by the way as doing otherwise would be a easy way to make sure I lose my job.

Serge Breton

Supporting Actor
Kevin,

if you are serious i am looking. So long as the cards are valid and can be subscribed to Direct tv i am interested.

Jeff Lund

Stunt Coordinator
I have a friend who is also looking for one. He is a legitimate DTV subscriber paying over $100 for programming each month. He lost a card during a recent move. E-mail him at [email protected] if you decide to sell one. Thanks.

JoshSB

Grip
I have a friend who is also looking for one. He is a legitimate DTV subscriber paying over $100 for programming each month. He lost a card during a recent move. E-mail him at [email protected] if you decide to sell one. Thanks.
I would be baffled if Dave wouldnt send you a bright blue shiney new card...WHy? Cause your MRC( Monthly Recurring Charge) is a CNOTE and then some. Would be absolutely idiodic for directv not to fedex him one for free. Have him try calling.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks