What's new

Is this a weird thing to find cute? (1 Viewer)

StephenA

Screenwriter
I dunno if I'm the only guy who likes it and it probably seems weird and strange, but I like it when a woman has her hair up in a towel like in this Jennifer Garner picture:

Keith Mickunas

Senior HTF Member
Could it be that even though you can't see it as such, the rest of her body doesn't appeared to be covered?

It might be you like it because it makes it appear that the woman is very relaxed and at ease. I know I prefer pictures of women that seem more natural and relaxed, rather than the strange contortion poses used for fashion shoots and the like. I also like when the woman is smiling. I've never understood the fashion models with the grim look on their faces.

StephenA

Screenwriter
I have no idea what it is. It's just some weird little thing that women do that I find cute. It's not something they're intentionally doing to get someone's attention or to be cute.

AllanN

Supporting Actor
You are not alone my friend, a girl coming out of the shower with a towel around her body and one around her head, damn sexy. Also I have always found a girl with her ponytail pulled through a baseball cap strangely sexy.

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
Gotta agree on this as well. Actually, I find it more cute than sexy.

Maybe it's the tom-boy look that makes them more approachable (i.e. like she could be your buddy) or the fact that a baseball hat makes a woman look younger...almost child-like. Or even as was explained with the towel, it makes them look more relaxed/laid back. Whatever it is, I think it's a cute look.

Danny Tse

Senior HTF Member
I found women with glasses cute too. And sexy as well.

Maybe because I wear glasses myself?

Ted Lee

Senior HTF Member
my all time fave?

a woman wearing a men's oxford shirt ... loosely buttoned ... with nothing else. :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup:

hoo-boy!!! i gotta go be alone for a while....

htf_images_smilies_yum.gif

Diallo B

Screenwriter

man, this is so true. i especially like it when the hat is pulled low over her eyes and she has a big bright smile. then she looks up and has big bright eyes to match. automatic turn-on.

Kevin Eckhardt

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Kevin Eckhardt

I saw George Strait in concert a week or so ago and realized I had forgotten how good a woman can look in a cowboy hat. The often accompanying pair of nice fitting jeans doesn't hurt either :b

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks