What's new

Is the'Rushmore' in the two pack with 'High Fidelity' the Criterion version? (1 Viewer)

Paul_D

Senior HTF Member
I sold my movie only copy moths ago, but just cant stand to pay $32 + shipping for this disc. I heard the two-pack contains the Criterion version and is priced nicely at $31.99 - does anyone know if this is true? Please, I must have this!

KrisM

Second Unit
Chad,

Are you sure its the Criterion version? this sounds too good to be true.

KrisM

Chad Gregory

Supporting Actor
Kris,

I bought it from Buy.com.

And yes it is the Criterion of Rushmore and it is definitely bundled with High Fidelity.

I am 100% sure.

-Chad

Pete_S

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Pete Schlotter
Yep, we had one of those sets at the Kmart where I work just before Christmas, priced at $29.99. I passed on buying it initially because I already had a copy of the Criterion Rushmore, and when I finally decided it wouldn't hurt to have an extra copy sitting around, the set was gone. Oh, well.

GuruAskew

Senior HTF Member
Sam's Club has the cheapest B&M price as far as I know at 27.99, and since I bought the two-pack, I can confirm that the "Rushmore" included is the Criterion Collection version.

Paul_D

Senior HTF Member
God damn that is a good deal! Thanks guys! I'll be placing my order tonight!

tyler O

Stunt Coordinator
I got this at Sam's and passed HF on to my friend and his wife. I just wanted Rushmore. 27.99 was too good to pass up.

KrisM

Second Unit
Does anybody know if this is available in Canada? And if so, at what price. I remember looking at Rushmore and it was priced at about $50CDN.

Thanks

KrisM

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlohaTiger
Recent bookmarks