What's new

Is there big Difference between the 37TX and the 45TX (1 Viewer)

Mike Baldwin

Stunt Coordinator
I am really coming down to those two unit to get or the 3803 Deal for 650...but anyhow. Out of the Two Pioneer units what are their real differences. I know the 7 in 37 meant it would be a higher product line then the 4 in 45 but the 45 is newer and might have better options. I want something that will not go out of date in a few years and will be easy to adapt to new equipment if I added anything. Current speakers are Paradigm Cinema 70's and For Video I have a Toshiba 51H83. Thanks for your help.

Mike

David Judah

Screenwriter
The 37 is about 3 years old now, isn't it? The older Pioneers don't stack up to the newer ones, IMO, especially now with the MCACC on the newer models.

DJ

Don Barduca

Stunt Coordinator
The 45tx is much better. The Elite line was totally re-done with the model year which the 45tx falls in. Ever since the Elites have been getting very high praise. Also, because of the fact the 37 is older the 45tx is likely to have more up to date decoding formats.

Your decision should be between the Denon and the 45tx. Take sound into consideration first, then features, then other things such as the look of the receiver. Decide then which seems best to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thinksinc
Recent bookmarks