1. Reagan

Reagan Supporting Actor

Reagan
    I haven't heard anything, but FYI the second film is also available in a anamorphic format (both as part of the box set and as a single disc - but you have to work to find the anamorphic stand alone version).

I am waiting for an anamorphic version of the first film. I'll buy it on the first day it comes out.

-Reagan

2. Rob Lutter

Rob Lutter Producer

I got this boxset for some stupid price... like $30. It's worth that much (and honestly... Scream's nonanamorphic transfer isn't half-bad).

3. Dean Kousoulas

Dean Kousoulas Second Unit

Isn't the first Scream uncut in other regions? Does anybody else know exactly what is cut from the US version?

Dean

4. Jeff Kleist

Jeff Kleist Executive Producer

Yes it is, and as usual with cuts people scream, holler and jump up and down for, it's mere seconds of gore. Red food coloring and Kayro syrup my friend. Mix up a few gallons and pour them all over.

From IMDB

Steve's guts pour out of him as Casey looks on.

Casey hanging from the tree was time compressed in the film release (it is at normal speed here).

When Tatum meets her death by garage door, her head is flattened.

After Kenny the cameraman's throat is cut, he looks up at his killer.

Billy clearly loses control as he delivers his final cuts to Stuart.

After Billy and Stuart have finished stabbing each other, there is a shot of Stu's hand dripping blood into a puddle, with Sydney's father looking on.

5. Matt Stone

Matt Stone Lead Actor

The laserdisc (both AC3 and DTS) is uncut. There's not that much of a difference, but I'd rather have the director's full intent. Speaking of DTS, it would be nice to see that on a new box set.