What's new
  • Announcing New Ownership at Home Theater Forum. Learn More

haineshisway

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bruce
You got the much longer part right.;) Right, we don't have any detractors on this forum.:laugh:

Detractor: a person who criticizes something or someone.
Yes, but you use it to mean always criticize many movies on this forum - at least that's how it reads. And it ain't true. Now, let me go find something to criticize.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Yes, but you use it to mean always criticize many movies on this forum - at least that's how it reads. And it ain't true. Now, let me go find something to criticize.
And, we don't criticize many movies on this forum? Noticed I used the word "we" in my comment.

B-ROLL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
1661282936171.png
:D!

Bryan^H

Senior HTF Member
Crossing my fingers, and hoping for the best.

"Ordinary People" never looked good on home video, but Paramount's most recent release was just awesome. And that was just standard Blu-Ray. I'm hoping for that, except better.

Stephen_J_H

All Things Film Junkie
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Stephen J. Hill
Crossing my fingers, and hoping for the best.

"Ordinary People" never looked good on home video, but Paramount's most recent release was just awesome. And that was just standard Blu-Ray. I'm hoping for that, except better.
It feels like when Paramount releases cult or somewhat ”forgotten” titles (and yes, I know Ordinary People is a Best Picture winner, but it’s not one of the ones frequently brought up in conversation; look how long it took to get a BD release), these tend not to get the egregious degraining or slathering with DNR. Just an observation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nippy
Recent bookmarks