What's new

is there any game that you dont want to play based on how it looks? (1 Viewer)

felix_suwarno

Screenwriter
i am sure there are many who wont play zelda because of the graphics style.

well, i never touched tekken games. i am not saying they are bad games, but i simply dont like the way they fight. on tekken2, for exaple, that school girl like character who eventually becomes jin's mother...she was lame. her victory pose was lame, and she punches without any momentum. i also hate the voices. they fight like sissies because they yell and scream all the time. try to do a 11 hit combo to your opponent, you will hear ouch! ouch! ouch! ouch! ouch! ouch! ouch! ouch! ouch! ouch! ouch!

mortal kombat. i hate pallete swapped characters, i hate serious looking grown men in silly costumes, and i hate the animation.

you see, i have seen my friends playing these games, i knew the gameplay depth, good graphics, good sound, good music / soundtrack, but i didnt play them because somehow i didnt like them. strange, isnt it?

JoshF

Supporting Actor
Yes, that is strange. How can you be annoyed by Xiaoyu (Tekken) kiai's, which are pretty accurate martial arts sounds and moves, when you have no problem with Mario's little noises and silly outfits?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks