What's new

Is there any competition to bose AC 15? (1 Viewer)

balajiPA

Auditioning
I am desparately looking for a HT 5.1 speaker package..
I am looking for bose size speakers to hang from my ceiling.
Does anybody out there know any competition(size and aesthetics included) for Bose AC15?
I have an onkyo TXR 600 receiver,by the way;)

Ryan Schnacke

Supporting Actor
The JBL SCS135 and SCS150 systems would probably sound at least as good as the Bose while costing only a small fraction as much.

balajiPA

Auditioning
Thanks for all the responses.how about the jamo A310 series or canton or DFT for that matter?i am trying to narrow down my choices to three or four before going around to listen myself.
the choices i have in mind right now are M&K,Anthony gallo,mirage omnisat.Mirage omnisat is slightly expensive for me as i want it keep it around $1200.
Anybody have any idea on RBH?
Does it come in the category of ceiling outside mount speakers?Since i spent $500 on doing prewiring for 2 front and 2 rear speakers,i am trying to buy a good system that will last a while.i am more of a videophile than an audiophile.;)

jeff lam

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jeff Lam
For small cube like satellite speakers I would look into Def Tech procinema series, Energy take 5.2, Klipsch Quintets, and paradigm cinema series. All of these will wipe the floor with bose as bose doesn't even have a two way design in their mini "cube" speakers.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks