Is there a calibration disc FAQ thread?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Timothy_A., Jul 2, 2002.

1. Timothy_A.

Timothy_A. Agent

Anybody know if there's a central thread or FAQ link to discuss calibration disc issues like Avia, Sound&Vision, and VE? My searches bring up lots of either very general information about the value of calibration discs or else very disbursed micro-level issues. In short, is anyone aware of a thread on this forum or elswhere where users can get into the details of using some of the tests? I'm somewhat surprised that Ovation or Sound&Vision doesn't have something like this on their site but maybe I've missed it.
    Any pointers or links appreciated. [​IMG]

2. Bill Kane

Bill Kane Screenwriter

I dont know of a FAQ, but there is another forum's subsection on disc calibrations HERE. Of course such a thread is only as good as its participants. Very occasionally, Ovation owner Guy Kuo, a very busy guy, will pop in.
    I dont think HTF admins mind a link referral to another forum, altho the owner of that one doesnt like it in reverse...Knowledge is power...

3. Timothy_A.

Timothy_A. Agent

Thanks, Bill. That's exactly what I'm looking for. I spent a lot of time trying to find such a consoldiated thread on HTF but was not successful.
    Best. [​IMG]