What's new

Is the Toy Story: Ultimate Toy Box missing a feature? (1 Viewer)

MichaelStephens

Auditioning
On the features list for the Toy Story: Ultimate Toy Box, Disc 3 it states "3D Fly around Tours of Different Sets from the Films". I've searched all over this disc but I have yet to find where this is. Am I missing something or is the disc?

Chris Stainton

Second Unit
I'm pretty sure it's there. I am at work now and can't check but that sounds familiar. Although it's been almost two years since I watched the bonus material.

Ray_Gootz

Stunt Coordinator
It's there. I watched it once or twice. Just keep poking around. I haven't been on that disc in ages but I reCALL it's buried somewhere.

By the way how many of you were blown out of the room by the quality of this set when it first came out? I still think it's one of dvd's finest hours and one of my favorite sets EVER.

MichaelStephens

Auditioning
Yeah, these discs are awesome. My favorite features are the sound effects only tracks. I never really appreciated the quality work that went into the sound effects until I listened to these.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks