What's new

Is the Toshiba 34HFX84 discontinued? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rolando

Screenwriter
Hi guys,

after months of research (as many here know)I finally decided on the Toshiba 34HFX84. Bought it on December 31st and the store told me to expect delivery in about 2 weeks.

On the 15th I got the call saying in would be 2 more weeks. I was already quite irrate. I was sure they got some but skipped me to sell some or whatever.

well lo and behold, this Friday got another call that they still don't have it. Not even sure when they'll get some but they expect next week after Feb 5th.

Well while I was inquiring at AVS forum about a possible second choice I got a few posts about this unit being possibly discontinued.

I am fairly new to AVS but have been around this gret forum for years. NOT that I don't trust the source. definately not. AVS has a reputation. But this is like, well, home.

So, anyone hear anything?

Soni

Auditioning
I know several places that sell it online with free shipping, some refurbished at a discounted price but with less warranty time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks