What's new

Is The Sea Hawk Blu ray available anywhere for pre-order? (1 Viewer)

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
Amazon had it but may have taken it down.

There are massive replication delays affecting a large number of end-of-year titles and this may be one of them. It’s possible that Amazon and other retailers are temporarily delaying orders as they run through their initial allotment of copies.

The good news is that Warned Archive titles are not limited editions. Everyone who wants a copy of this will be able to get one. Don’t pay inflated eBay prices, just wait for Amazon (or your retailer of choice) to begin taking orders again.

Mike2001

Premium
Real Name
Mike
Thanks Peter. I just did the same (along with HoD and Popeye). I had my order in with Amazon but they moved it over to my "Saved for Later" cart list. This will do nicely as a replacement.

Alan Tully

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alan
This Amazon/Warner thing is very tiresome, it'll be back on there nearer the release date. I ordered it from Wow last week, they're selling it for just below the £15 UK customs limit, but I don't know if they ship to Australia.

Randy Korstick

Senior HTF Member
I ordered it from Deep discount with their sale codes for $18.00. Getting tired of Amazons games.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks