Is the "Quick and the Dead" Superbit any good?

Discussion in 'DVD' started by Christopher_Ham, Sep 9, 2004.

1. Christopher_Ham

Christopher_Ham Stunt Coordinator

I saw the Q&td awhile ago and really liked it, despite the fact that I was embarrased to say so!! Anybody have a chance to review the Superbit release of "Quick and the Dead"?\

What did you think of it?

2. Jeff Adams

Jeff Adams Screenwriter

I have almost picked this up a couple of times. I really liked the movie too and am not afraid to say it. Very entertaining in my book. Nothing special but entertaining none the less.

So yes, if there are any reviews or opinions about the Superbit edition I would also be interested to hear them.

3. Christopher_Ham

Christopher_Ham Stunt Coordinator

I hesitated watching it for years because I thought Sharon Stone in a western was "Cheezy". When I watched it though, I was really suprised how entertaining it was. I am interested in purchasing it, but if the regular edition is just as good as the Super Bit, I will just buy it. Let me know folks!!!

4. Colin Jacobson

Colin Jacobson Producer

5. Neil Joseph

Neil Joseph Lead Actor

Neil Joseph
    Well, I have it in my collection. I naver compared it to the previous DD release but it looks and sounds great. I am not much for extras except those that really count so this release with dts was a no brainer for me.