What's new

is the Pioneer 1015tx available in retail stores (1 Viewer)

Brown_A

Auditioning
Is this receiver available in retail stores. in my zip code 31093, it says that it's not avaiable at best buy, but they list it on the site, it's on backorder on there. Would it be possible to go into best buy and see if they can order it for me for store pickup? That would be what I would do. I would order but I'd rather not wait this time heh. It's on sale now, so if I can go to best buy and buy it at the sale price for $449 then I'll wait for it to come in.

Also, are there any other place that may have this receiver. I don't know if any local audio shops like Rex, Ken's Stereo or Audio Works would have that receiver.

Steve_L

Stunt Coordinator
Just walk into a BB and order one. They'll have it shipped from a warehouse.

They got plenty of them, but when my 1014 got toasted recently, the store in Nashua NH had to order one from the warehouse and it took 3 days to come in.

Get it, you'll really enjoy it. Great receiver.

TimMc

Stunt Coordinator
Even though the BB Web site may list it as "unavailable" for many ZIP codes/stores, that doesn't always correlate with what's actually on the shelves in those stores. I had to stroll through the local BB yesterday and saw a 1015 box under the display - it's a larger top-tier BB and they've almost always had a new 1015 there. Web site shows unavailable, but I'd bet the box might be there if I went back this morning.

If you haven't already done so, it's probably worth a trip to the largest BB in your area. If you really want a 1015 right now that may be your best bet - regardless of what the BB site says.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks