What's new

Is "The Fall Guy" coming to DVD? (1 Viewer)

Mack P.

Auditioning
Hey everyone! I'm new to the board and I'm looking forward to post in here about different shows that's either already on DVD or is about to be on DVD.

The question that I have is does anybody know or have heard if the TV show "The Fall Guy" is coming to DVD? I'm sure that most (if not all) know what I'm talking about. I really enjoyed watching the show when it was on. I didn't get to see all the shows, just a few of them here and there.

Any info is greatly appreciated! :)

Jeff Willis

Senior HTF Member
Hi, and welcome to the :cool:'est TV/DVD Discussion Bd on the 'net :D

I am also a "Fall Guy" fan. I haven't heard anything about this series coming to DVD yet. In case you haven't visited a site that's dedicated to TV/DVD release news posts, etc, check out this site : http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/

This site is the best, without question, TV/DVD info site on the 'net. Most here check this site regularly for news of our "fanatic" wish-list series.

Have fun here at HTF :D

Mack P.

Auditioning
Thanks Jeff for the nice welcome to the board. :D

When and how long did "The Fall Guy" show last on TV? I'm trying to remember but can't put my finger on the answer.

Stephen Wight

Second Unit
Real Name
Stephen
I loved watching The Fall Guy,when I was younger.I had a major crush on Heather Thomas,at the time.This is on my wishlist,but I have a gut feeling that this won't be released until after 6M$M is.

todd s

Senior HTF Member
Sing it with me..."I can jump from a tall building or swing like Tarzan from a vine...But, I'm the unknown stuntman that makes Redford such a star..." :D

Dan*T

Supporting Actor
I'm also waiting for The Fall Guy!!
It was one of my favorites growing up, I guess I'm still stuck in the '80's!!

:cool:

Does anyone out there know who even owns the rights to The Fall Guy?? I think it may be Fox..

Mack P.

Auditioning
I grew up in the 80's so all the big shows that was on, I watched most of them. My favorites 80's shows was Muppet Show, Fall Guy, Incredible Hulk, The Dukes of Hazzard, and Dallas.

Back to the topic, I liked Heather Thomas also. :D

Mack P.

Auditioning
I wonder why it hasn't been annouced yet about coming to DVD? I hope that who ever owns the show will put it out on DVD.

Will_C

Second Unit
Real Name
Will
They talk about the two Coreys from the '80s, but there were also the two Heathers, Heather Thomas from Fall Guy and Heather Locklear from TJ Hooker (and Dynasty also if I remember correctly). I know Heather Thomas appeared on at least one episode of TJ Hooker, but I don't know if Heather Locklear ever appeared in an episode of Fall Guy. I'll be picking up this series when it makes its way to dvd.

Tory

-The Snappy Sneezer- -Red Huck-
Real Name
Tory
Correct me if I am wrong but isn't Fall Guy the biggest most popular action series (with some comedy) from the 80's, not to have even the slightest rumor about a DVD release? This should have been out by now, there should have been rumblings. The show lasted a good while and was wildly popular, mass appeal, easily accessible, well loved, it needs DVD release now.

Aryn Leroux

Screenwriter

I don't believe the fall guy ever was a top 5 show perhaps it cracked the top 10 but i don't recall. I think magnum, a-team, simon & simon to name a few always finished ahead in the ratings. That's not to say i don't like the fall guy i love it and hope it will be released on dvd in the near future. I vaguely recall watching greatest american hero followed by fall guy on the same night, But it has been so long my memory is probably shot. I noticed Amazon has finally put the fall guy up on their listings, maybe that is a good sign or perhaps means nothing.

Dan*T

Supporting Actor
I think that having Amazon list it, is definetely a good sign, or at the least, a good start!!
What do you think Dave or Gord?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks