What's new

Is Reg 4 West Wing going to be anamorphic widescreen? (1 Viewer)

Patrick_M

Stunt Coordinator
I want to order this but have a daewoo 5700, which cannot convert PAL anamorphic widescreen. I know West Wing went widescreen with season three, but does anyone know if this dvd set is being released anamorphic or 1:33 to 1 like it appeared on tv. The websites that are taking preorders on this list the aspect ration as TBD, so if anyone knows anything that would be great!

Thanks in advance

Angsty

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Angela
Sorry Patrick, I've just checked out 10 different sites and none of them have any info regrading the aspect ratio :frowning: -
Angela

Julian Lalor

Supporting Actor
The R4 version is the R2 version, just re-packaged. So, no it won't be anamorphic or even widescreen. I understood that West Wing didn't start widescreen broadcasts until Series 2 or 3. Only Series 1 has been announced.

Patrick_M

Stunt Coordinator
That is what I figured...they started showing it on tv in widescreen with season 3 I believe. By the time they release season 3, hopefully I will have a better region free player like a malata that can handle pal anamorphic. Thanks for the help folks!!!!!!!:D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks