What's new

Is Rambo 3 the only one of the series that has two seperate discs? (1 Viewer)

StephenA

Screenwriter
I bought all 3, though at different times, and the first two are are flippers with widescreen on one side and pan and scan on the other. Rambo 3 is the only one that has a disc for each one. Were they all released both as a flipper and 2 disc offereing, or only the way I have them? Guess I find it a little strange the way I have them.

Matt Naglieri

Second Unit
A friend of mine saw these in a circuit city. The price has been reduced and all are now 2 discs with widescreen on one and pan & scan on the other.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
you should be able to find all 3 in the 5.88 bin at wal-mart.

the one near me has 2 and 3 right now.

Chad R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chad Rouch
Oddly enough the original was not reduced so low and still retails for $19.99.

Donny Waters

Auditioning
thats funny, I just completed my set, and have a similar problem. I had the two disc original movie, and just picked up parts II & III, which are both flippers....i hate it when that happens!!! :angry:

Keith E

Stunt Coordinator
Has the subtitle problem been remedied on these two disc versions? I have yet to pick these up and don't know if I should go for the originals that didn't have these problems.

Marc_Sulinski

Supporting Actor
I have the Rambo Collection, the one with the metal case. I believe that each disc is double-sided, with pan-n-scan on one side and widescreen on the other.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks