What's new

is paris burning dvd question (1 Viewer)

kingfish

Screenwriter
Real Name
Paul Pisano
i am wondering when this dvd is going to be back in print. it has seemed to disappear only showing up at outstanding prices.

FoxyMulder

映画ファン
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
No idea, i just popped in to say i checked out all the news agencies and Paris is not burning.

Okay i will be serious, its on Ebay for $8.99 on a buy it now with $2.95 shipping, mind you i think that ships from Hong Kong, better yet if you have a multi region player and TV/Projector you can buy it from the UK for £2.99, shipping won't be too much either, i'd be willing to help out and buy the UK edition and ship it to you if you could pay me via PayPal.

Here are a few more from Amazon, these are used and reasonable pricing for an out of print title, some claim to be very good condition, one claims to be like new and would be around $24 shipped to you, the seller has 100% satisfaction.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00008Z44M/ref=tmm_dvd_used_olp_sr?ie=UTF8&condition=used

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks