What's new

Is My Gamecube dead? (1 Viewer)

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
Just double checking to see if anyone else has had this problem. Each time I start the cube with a game in it, it automatically takes me to the options screen now instead of starting up the game.

Out of 15 tries, when I finally got the game going, it gave me an error screen after a minute or so of play..

If it is broken, a question. How much for a trade in of an old gamecube at GameStop for a new one?

Thanks...

BrionL

Stunt Coordinator
You do know that they check the hardware before they buy it. I don't think they buy broken Gamecubes. But you might as well give it a shot.

Brion

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
Damn, didn't know they only took in working ones, although it probably should have been a forgone conclusion. When I traded in my old working GBASP for a nes themed one, they just took it. They didn't test it or anything..

PerryD

Supporting Actor
I vaguely remember having a temporary problem like this, and I seem to think it was something to do with the wireless controllers, that I had to swtich to the regular corded controllers for a while before switching back again.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks