What's new

Is Martin every going to come out on dvd? (1 Viewer)

StoshS

Agent
I love this show. Martin Lawrence was hilarious. Does any one know if they will ever put this show on dvd. I hope they do it was a great show.

Jeff#

Screenwriter
Martin was indeed a FOX show. Although Lawrence himself was a producer, so I don't know if he has part ownership or not.

If they ever release the sitcom on DVD, you'll find it in the FOX TV section of some video stores.

DaveK

Second Unit
I disagree; although it was shown on the Fox network, Martin produced it through HBO and I think Warner owns the rights to it.

Jeff#

Screenwriter
You're right. I remember the HBO logo in the closing credits. HBO also has their own DVD section in Best Buy and Fry's Electronics stores. ;)

Jeff#

Screenwriter
Personally I hate Raymond. Unfunny comic, weak and unwatchable sitcom. I felt the same way about Seinfeld and Frasier. The leads are annoying, but the supporting characters are what made those shows ratings hits with the public.

David Rain

Screenwriter
Real Name
Dave
Perhaps if the show continues to do well on the TV One network it might prompt a release.

Brady

Grip
Don't I recall that the female star of the show hated Martin Lawrence and even filed a sexual harrasment charge against him? I think it got so bad she refused to act in scenes with him. Guess that means no commentaries.

Mikah Cerucco

Senior HTF Member
Tisha Campbell, his girlfriend on the show. But commentaries don't have to be done in the same room or at the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks