What's new

Is it X-Men 2 or X2? (1 Viewer)

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
Is it Episode II or Attack of the Clones or Star Wars: Episode II - Attack of the Clones?

X-Men 2 is the title, but they're advertising it as X2, like T3 for Terminator 3.

Ray H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ray
Not too sure actually. It was called X2 in press material too and was announced as so early on.

Gary->dee

Screenwriter
Is anyone else excited to see this movie or am I alone here.
You're completely alone in your anticipation for X2, Shaun. As a matter of fact I've gathered a bunch of X2 pics in your honor. :p) :D

I'm hyped! I saw my first bus ad a few days ago and I'm starting to see posters at bus stops and such.

Can't wait! :)

Matthew_Millheiser

Supporting Actor
Didn't care to much for the first X-Men, but I'll definitely check out the sequel. I hope watching Halle and Anna in tight leather will give me "needs"...

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
I thought X-Men was OK, not great, but good enough given it was a Hollywood-ization. They got Professor X PERFECT.

The sequel's looking to be good. I'll try to get to see it.

Tim Glover

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim Glover
This is my most anticipated 2003 summer movie; just slightly ahead of T3. The only thing I am worried about is the latest trailer was so awesome and showed so much that I'm hoping the movie can live up to it?

Steve_Tk

Senior HTF Member
It usually has an X2 in the background with xmen 2 in the front. I think it's kinda like T3 for terminator 3.

Very much so looking forward to this and Matrix. The rest of the movies I'm not sure about. Of course I'll see T3, but who knows if it can really live up to the former movies. I'm just hoping for it to be mediocre, even that would be great. I mean it has Arnold!

Rocky F

Second Unit
The X-Men United subtitle has been rumored for a while, and showed up on a few toys and magazines, but all the official promos just said X2, until just yesterday (I think) when the subtitle was offially announced. I personally had gotten used to X2, that's what I usually call it.

Gary->dee

Screenwriter
X-Men 3 should be called XXX which of course would be the result of X-Men United. ;)

Or better yet Xes-Men!

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
The third one will hit a politically correct cord and be retitled "X-People" just before it's released.

The fourth will have to be called "People With Natural Genetic Mutations."

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks