I'm not sure which area to post this question in but I'd like to know if someone can shed some light on an iPod-related question: A few days ago I purchased a 60GB iPod video and was told by the sales associate that you can actuallyd damage the lithium ion battery by only using the USB cable included with the unit. According to him, the unit isn't able to fully charge via said method and, therefore, you are much better off by purchasing an actual power adapter (i.e., so you can plug your iPod into a wall outlet to charge). This unit costs roughly $35.00 and I am going to return it if it really isn't necessary (I haven't opened it yet). Can anyone confirm or disconfirm what the sales associate said? Thanks!