What's new

Is GI JOE really coming to DVD in 3 weeks? (1 Viewer)

streeter

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael
I am confused. I remember reading at a G.I.Joe website that the two mini-series will be coming to DVD without any special features in February, and then a few months later *with* special features *and* an exclusive action figure. Now I hear that you'll get the action figure with the first one. Which is it??

James Reader

Screenwriter
All I know is what I reported in this post on another thread.

The quotes about the Rhino DVDs were taken from the US January Previews catalogue, which is shipped to all Comic Shops, and are re-typed word for word.

Amazon do not seem to be selling the version with an action figure.

Note: Some items in Previews often get offered for sale in other shops first - something which happens quite a lot with Videos and DVDs.

James Reader

Screenwriter
This may be of interest to you

Rhino's upcoming G.I. Joe DVD two-disc set will have two release dates, with differences between the two. Both sets will include the 1983 "A Real American Hero" mini-series (with five episodes) and the 1984 "Revenge of Cobra" mini-series (also with five episodes). The DVD set released on Tuesday, February 11, 2003 will contain no extras and costs USD $29.95, while the limited edition released on Tuesday, May 13, 2003 will contain extras and include a special blue three-inch Snake-Eyes figure.
Personally, considering the release date, I think Rhino could have publicized this a lot better :frowning:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks