What's new

Is DVD Profiler gone? (1 Viewer)

Lee Bombard

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Lee
I can no longer seem to download anything from DVD Profiler and the link to their homepage simply says "page can not be found."

What's up?

Lee Bombard

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Lee
I can no longer seem to download anything from DVD Profiler and the link to their homepage simply says "page can not be found."

What's up?

Lee Bombard

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Lee
I've tried to update my titles 3 or 4 times in the last month and have had no luck at all.

Doesn't seem to bode well...

Lee Bombard

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Lee
I've tried to update my titles 3 or 4 times in the last month and have had no luck at all.

Doesn't seem to bode well...

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
I added a new title to my collection last night (Sat. 6/19), but I noticed that the last two titles I had added (one almost a week ago) did not show up in the link in my HTF signature.

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
I added a new title to my collection last night (Sat. 6/19), but I noticed that the last two titles I had added (one almost a week ago) did not show up in the link in my HTF signature.

Dan Rudolph

Senior HTF Member
It's working, but the site has had variosu technical problems since it was revamped at the beginnign of the month.

BTW, titles not showing after added isn't a known problem, AFAIK. You should report it on the website,

Dan Rudolph

Senior HTF Member
It's working, but the site has had variosu technical problems since it was revamped at the beginnign of the month.

BTW, titles not showing after added isn't a known problem, AFAIK. You should report it on the website,

Harry-N

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Harry N.
I successfully added titles on Saturday and updated a bunch of profiles for other titles, and uploaded it all to the website. It all worked rather smoothly for me.

Actually I take that back. When I look at various titles on the web version of my collection, I get a lot of run-time errors displaying instead to the DVD info in the right pane.

Harry-N

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Harry N.
I successfully added titles on Saturday and updated a bunch of profiles for other titles, and uploaded it all to the website. It all worked rather smoothly for me.

Actually I take that back. When I look at various titles on the web version of my collection, I get a lot of run-time errors displaying instead to the DVD info in the right pane.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation380
Recent bookmarks