What's new

Is "CHICAGO" Special Edition Cancelled? (1 Viewer)

JPCinema

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ken Koc
I have noticed that the "Chicago" Special Edition DVD seems to have vanished from the pre order sites. It was due Sept 13th?
Has it been cancelled?

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
I agree with Ken that its appearance next week does seem to be questionable. Don't know why or, if its indeed the case...but while some sites still have it listed...it is not to be found at others.

Noticed this to be true while starting to put together next week's Weekly RoundUp over in Coupons and Bargains.

While its still listed on Amazon...it is not listed at bestbuy.com or circuitcity.com

PeterSOB

Grip
I asked the local Buena Vista publicist in Chicago about this a couple of weeks ago and he said that it was off the schedule for the time being, though he did not have any information as to why or when it would be rescheduled. Sorry for the vagueness

Colin Jacobson

Senior HTF Member
No signs of it as a screener, which is unusual since BV usually gets us DVDs a couple to three weeks early...

Erik_H

Stunt Coordinator
Amazon now lists the "Chicago" special edition as having an undetermined release date. As of yesterday, Amazon was using the September 13 release date.

JoshB

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Joshua Bal
It hasn't been cancelled, but reportedly pushed back to December. No reason given yet......

Greg_M

Screenwriter
"Talkin Broadway" listed the street date as Decemebr 9th, and they are usually pretty accurate. But if the 9th is on a Friday then I doubt this date is correct. Amazon's street date of the 20th (a Tuesday) is more likely.

DaViD Boulet

Senior HTF Member
Finishing up the review right now...will be posted tonight!

dave :)

p.s. worth the wait (the SE that is)...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks