What's new

Is Aperion Audio any good? (1 Viewer)

Emile

Agent
I was wondering how Aperion audio speakers were? I have read a few reviews on them and they were all very flattering but I was hoping I could get some personal info from some of the members on here. They sell a 5.1 system with (12' subwoofer) for 1300, is that a reasonable price compared to other systems of the same quality? I keep on hearing because they are DTC that they are thousands cheaper in comparison.

BrianAe

Second Unit
Emile, they are very nice. I got the 5.1 system with the 10" sub about 2 months ago. The sub is very very high quality, not boomy, almost musical. The speakers especially rock for HT. They provide a very transparent sound stage and very good clean reproducion. I remember watching Time Machine right after I set them up. In the beginning the main character i writing on the chalk board and I was amazed by the ability of the speakers to precisly reproduce the anoying noise of chalk :)
I'll also say that they look very very nice as well, which is a big plus for my wife. On a side note, if you are also looking for a reciever, you can get an extra good deal on the whole package with speaker wire by calling. They advertise this with one reciever but you can get it with any.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks