What's new

Is anyone watching "Extreme Makeovers"? (1 Viewer)

Richard Travale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rich Travale
I have seen this show twice and DAMN! People will go through the most insane stuff just so they can look better.
Last night they had a guy who had his jaw redesigned, brow lifted, neck lipo'd and a whole bunch of other junk.
While I was somewhat disgusted, I could not turn the channel. Is there something wrong with me? :D

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Actually, you'd think I'd be watching this show, but it's just too raw to watch on a weekly basis. It gives me an icky feeling just watching the previews, so I've been avoiding it.

Dan Rudolph

Senior HTF Member
I've seen a couple, but I don't think most of them are that extreme. IMHO, they have to saw through bone before it's extreme.

Richard Travale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rich Travale
I think it's called that because the people aren't just getting their makeup done and new haircuts like every other makeover show. ;)
oh, and wouldn't you consider getting your jaw reshaped "sawing through bone"?

Dan Rudolph

Senior HTF Member
The one I saw, the jaw was reshaped by injecting fat into the chin. I don't consider that extreme. The may have had soem more extreme ones I haven't seen.

Vin

Supporting Actor
While I was somewhat disgusted, I could not turn the channel. Is there something wrong with me?
I've been watching it too, I'm kind of intrigued by it. I thought it was odd that they chose the guy that they did last week. He wasn't the best looking guy in the world but not someone I would have pictured as "needing" plastic surgery. BTW, he was actually given a chin implant. I have to say, his results were quite remarkable.

The woman that they chose was indeed a worthy candidate for an extreme makeover, IMO. Again, the results were remarkable but I thought she looked like a guy in drag.

I'll definitely keep watching this show. :emoji_thumbsup:

Vin

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks