Is anyone going to buy MGS2: Substance on the PC?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Joshua Moran, Mar 12, 2003.

1. Joshua Moran

Joshua Moran Supporting Actor

I was just curious if anyone is looking forward to the PC version of this game. According to the PC Gamer with Star Wars Galaxies on the cover the PC version is going to have enhanced AI. I want to see how enhanced it is or if it is just another gimick.

2. ChuckDeLa

ChuckDeLa Cinematographer

Yeah, I might. Unless there's any word of it coming to Gamecube?

3. Joshua Moran

Joshua Moran Supporting Actor

I know Metal Gear is coming to the Gamecube. But no specifics as to what version has been given. It maybe Substance or a Remake of the 1st one or even a new game. I am sure we will know after E3 this year.

4. James T

James T Screenwriter

If you want enhanced AI, try the European Extreme difficulty(or whatever it's called). Kojima said that the difference with that level is enhanced AI and no radar.

5. Tony-B

Tony-B Producer

I might get Substance. I read in PC Gamer that Konami is thinking about putting the game on DVD-ROM, since putting it on CDs would require a ton of them.

6. Yoshi Sugawara

Yoshi Sugawara Stunt Coordinator

Only if it supports mouse and keyboard first person gameplay. I couldn't stand stopping, holding down R2, AND lightly holding down the square button to aim - i always held down the square button too long and drew attention to myself...eesh.