1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

is anyone else's a/v subscription late?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Ted Lee, Aug 11, 2001.

1. Ted Lee

Ted Lee Lead Actor

hi all -
    i still haven't received my september issues of stereophile guide to home theater & audio/video interiors. i didn't think this was a big deal yet, but i just noticed them already on the newsstands.
    has anyone else not received theirs yet? just wondering...
    [​IMG]
    ps - i didn't receive my sound and vision yet, but i don't know if that one is available on the newsstands yet. looks like i may have to keep a closer eye on my postman...maybe he's a klepto ht fan... [​IMG]
    ------------------
    You step in the stream,
    But the water has moved on.
    This page is not here.

2. Parker Clack

Parker Clack Schizophrenic Man

Parker
    I just got my AVI issue today. So it is on its way.
    Parker

3. Pete Mazz

Pete Mazz Supporting Actor

4. Jake T

Jake T Stunt Coordinator

Been wondering where my Sound and Vision is too.
    Jake T

5. Burke Strickland

Burke Strickland Second Unit

I received the September 2001 issue of "Stereophile Guide To Home Theater" today.
    Since "Sound & Vision" is on my "why isn't it printed on toilet paper so I'd at least get SOME good use out of it" list, :>) I don't usually pay that much attention to whether a particular issue has arrived or not. But for some reason, as of the most recently delivered issue, they've started sending it to my house, instead of my PO box, so I did notice it arrived this last time, a couple of weeks ago -- but it was an earlier issue, not September's.
    Burke
    [Edited last by Burke Strickland on August 11, 2001 at 08:48 PM]

6. Matt Bloxham

Matt Bloxham Agent

I've been checking the mail everyday for my Sound & Vision and Home Theater Mag, but no luck yet. I went to Barnes & Nobel, and nothing there yet either! I need something new to read

7. Tim Markley

Tim Markley Screenwriter

I got my Home Theater (hey, it was free! [​IMG]) mag today. Haven't received the latest Sound & Vision yet.

8. Lewis Besze

Lewis Besze Producer

Did anyone got WSR?
    ------------------
    "You Hungarians always disagree"

9. Luis M

Luis M Second Unit

I had a subscription with Stereophile Ghide to Hometheater for many years, Until I started to receive the magazine later and later each time. It got to a point where the stores would get it even a week and a half before me. I e-mailed them and they said "We always deliver the big stores first" which meant I cancelled my subcription. I am not paying in advance to get it later. Anyways I get more information from you guys everyday than three months after it. It is time for that magazine to deliver monthly issues.
    NOT TO MENTION Widescreenreview mag, which gives us information on upcomimng dvds that we already own. Don't get me wrong I love these magazines and I am subscribed to a couple of them but they should hurry their act and please those who already paid. Luis.

10. Burke Strickland

Burke Strickland Second Unit

Today while I was at the newstand looking for a copy of "The Absolute Sound", (which still covers classical music with page after page of useful reviews), I happened across "Sound & Vision" (which does not, except for one token review per month). Thumbing through this issue (September 2001), I noticed a favorable review of the Bose Wave Radio PC. They mildly criticized some of the PC-related features, but did cartwheels over the "rich sound". I can hardly wait to get my subscription copy of this magazine! :>)
    Burke

11. Scott L

Scott L Producer

I didn't get my Aug OR Sep issue of HT Mag yet. [​IMG] I emailed enews and they extended my subscription for one whole month. Hoo-rah! [​IMG]
    I actually cancelled the auto-renewing option via credit card today. I hope Stereophile Guide to HT isn't this bad.
    ps- Did I mention when I did start my subscription I didn't get my first issue until 3 months after it had begun? It turned out although they charged it to my cc, it wasn't fully processed for shipping. Never had that happen before.

12. PatrickM

PatrickM Screenwriter

I'm still waiting for this months AVI and for my first copy of The Perfect Vision. They cashed my cheque a couple of weeks ago so we'll see when it comes.
    Patrick
    ------------------
    My DVD Collection

13. Doug_B

Doug_B Screenwriter

14. Ted Lee

Ted Lee Lead Actor

thanks for the heads-up guys....hopefully they'll be coming soon. i sent some email to sgth, and they're response was an email saying i'd get a response in 2-3 days!
    [​IMG]
    ------------------
    You step in the stream,
    But the water has moved on.
    This page is not here.