What's new

Is anyone else having trouble ordering from Shout Factory's website? (1 Viewer)

MattHR

Screenwriter
I've been unable to order from their website for over a year now, due to some technical issue that I cannot figure out. I've tried emailing and calling (leaving voicemail messages) SF several times, but they've never responded. Their reputation for terrible customer service is certainly understandable!

The problem occurs during checkout, after filling in all the required information, then clicking "Place Order". What happens next is the screen returns to the shopping cart page, but with all the previously-filled-in info gone. I have tried ordering using my existing account; setting up new accounts; using multiple credit cards, PayPal and Amazon Pay methods; using different internet browsers; and ordering from my cellphone. No matter what combination of the steps in the process I've tried, NOTHING works.

I've searched but have been unable to find any postings of others having this problem. Does anyone have any advice on what could be the problem? I've missed out on several of their website-exclusive titles, and have had to order others from Amazon. I really love SF releases, but it's a shame their customer service is the worst I've ever experienced in this industry.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks