Is Alias a repeat tonight-10/28 ?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Brett Jason, Oct 27, 2002.

1. Brett Jason

Brett Jason Stunt Coordinator

My ReplayTV guide says it is a repeat. Maybe because there is a World Series Game 7, they switched it to a repeat?

Does anyone know?

2. GordonL

GordonL Supporting Actor

According to ABC.com (and my Tivo guide), tonights episode is new. For the DC area folks, its been moved to 1 AM because of the Redskins football game. The Practice, also a new episode, is being broadcast at 2 AM.

3. Jason Seaver

Jason Seaver Lead Actor

I think it's a last-minute change; I could have sworn my Replay said it was new just yesterday, but now says it's a repeat.

4. Jason Quillen

Jason Quillen Supporting Actor

Yeah, TiVo says its a repeat of the season opener. I'm not a baseball fan, but isnt there a game tonight? Could that be why its changed?
    JQ

5. Rocky F

Rocky F Second Unit

Yes, the ABC site still says it a new ep, but my whole family sat down to watch it, and its a rerun of the season premiere.

6. Daniel Kikin

Daniel Kikin Screenwriter

I think most stations don't plan on Game 7 actually happening but this is the saecond year in a row it has, so I wouldn't be surprised if any other stations made last-minute changes on new programming too.

7. Thomas H G

Thomas H G Screenwriter

The tv guide in the Sunday paper said it was new. I saw part of the beginning and saw that it was a repeat of the season premier. I quickly switched to Sopranos.

8. Joseph S

Joseph S Cinematographer

They even went through the trouble of releasing the episode on usenet, but chose not to run it. [​IMG]
    This was my first chance to finally watch Alias in HD and they pulled out a repeat. I too quickly switched to the Sopranos.

9. Jay H

Jay H Producer

Jay
    YES!!! I missed the season opener and released this must be it when I saw Sydney's mom still on the loose and Kazinov (sp?) still alive and SD-6/CIA looking for "the bible"
    I was a little confused at first but then realized this must be the season opener which I missed...
    And since I'm not a baseball fan, if ABC decided to do a repeat because of game 7 of the WS, then hooray for the Anaheim Angels... Woohoo!!!! Good job [​IMG]
    Jay

10. mike martin

mike martin Stunt Coordinator

I cought a little of last nights episode and was intrigued. I think I was under the impression that this was a straight up spy type show where the main character is a girl james bond. But I caught some supremely X-Files esque type scenes in there. Can anyone give a general description of this show for me?

11. David Williams

David Williams Cinematographer

12. ChadM

ChadM Stunt Coordinator

My wife and I also sat down to watch thinking it was new. I could of sworn that I saw commercials yesterday saying it was a new ep. Oh well got to watch the best eposide of Buffy so far this year again because my wife missed last Tuesday.

13. Don Black

Don Black Screenwriter

Well, I for one am glad it was a repeat. My darn ReplayTV froze and I missed the Season Openers for American Dreams, Alias, and The Practice. Luckily, NBC re-ran AD and ABC just did Alias. I guess I'll have to catch TP in reruns this summer.