What's new

Is 24 repeated during the week? (1 Viewer)

Jim Rondeau

Stunt Coordinator
I missed 24 on Tuesday. I remember during season 1 they would repeat it on FX later in the week. I haven't been able to find it on FX, but was wondering if it is there or anywhere else. Thanks.

Jim

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I went to www.tvguide.com and did a search for "24" in the Listings area, and came up with nothing in my area, so perhaps they aren't doing anymore re-runs on the FX channel like they did in the past.

Matt Stone

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Stone
I think someone mentioned in one of the 24 threads that Fox is doing away with the FX reruns in order to increase viewership on the original Fox airings.

Ian_H

Supporting Actor
Which stinks. I have to time shift the show due to work and I am afraid of a cable outage or power flash that will screw up my taping. With no back up (FX reruns) that sucks! I don't want to miss an episode since so much stuff happens every week.

--Ian

Dave Kalloch

Stunt Coordinator
Which stinks. I have to time shift the show due to work and I am afraid of a cable outage or power flash that will screw up my taping
Or how about setting the timer, slapping the tape in the VCR, and forgetting to rewind it, as I did last week.:b
Just about shot myself when I went to watch it Wednesday.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks