Iron Giant Special Edition. When?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Mike Russell, Sep 11, 2001.

1. Mike Russell

Mike Russell Agent

Hello All. Long time reader, first time writer. Without blowing too much sunshine up everyone's you know what, i would just like to say that i find this forum invaluable and i am proud to now be a part if it in some small way. I realize this has probably been answered before, but i was just curious if anyone knows if a special edition of the iron giant is planned, and if so, what is the ETA? I was thinking of picking this dvd up,but if there is a more feature packed version coming, i can wait. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

2. Jose Q

Jose Q Stunt Coordinator

The Pan and Scan special edition version should be available soon...
    Just kidding! couldn't resist taking a poke at Warner after the Wonka fiasco [​IMG]
    Welcome to the forums. So far, nothing has been formerly announced other than there will be a dream sequence (deleted scene) of the giant in his home planet along with a director commentary. At this point you might as well wait. It looks like we might get this special edition early next year.
    Hopefully it will be in OAR/Widescreen.