Time to upgrade my iPhone 4's approaches. I'm on AT&T 3G on the small data plan (grandfathered), and on a corporate discount I can't get if I switch carriers. Wondering what to do next. Is 4G better on V than A? Is it better to wait another 7 months for the next iPhone update? Everytime I demo android phones, I know less than when I started. Is there any point looking at those again, for use in a Mac household? What would then be a split household, since wife will not switch..