What's new

iPad's drop $50, most likely in preperation of the iPad 3. WIll you buy an iPad3? (1 Viewer)

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
I spend a great deal of every day on the computer, but I have to say that I fell quickly in love with the iPad during the three weeks that I have now had one. I can't tell you how convenient it's been to be able to check during a movie or TV show that I'm reviewing and finding out the identity of an actor (just to state one obvious example).

I bought it in preparation for the HTF Meet in October since I couldn't be away from e-mail or HTF for an entire week and didn't want to lug my laptop to California, but I can see that it's going to get heavy use from me from now on.

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
MattH. said:
I spend a great deal of every day on the computer, but I have to say that I fell quickly in love with the iPad during the three weeks that I have now had one. I can't tell you how convenient it's been to be able to check during a movie or TV show that I'm reviewing and finding out the identity of an actor (just to state one obvious example).
I bought it in preparation for the HTF Meet in October since I couldn't be away from e-mail or HTF for an entire week and didn't want to lug my laptop to California, but I can see that it's going to get heavy use from me from now on.
The kindle Fire HD has a thing called IMDB xray. Where you play a movie and tap the screen when ever an actor is on and it will instantly tell you who it is.
Is there even an app like this for the Ipad?
And speaking of HTF OCtober meet. I'm going to. You'll get heavy use out of it during inbetween times to. Waiting for us to go into the studios and such. PLay a movie or check email while were waiting for the next event to start.

dpippel

Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
JohnS said:
The kindle Fire HD has a thing called IMDB xray. Where you play a movie and tap the screen when ever an actor is on and it will instantly tell you who it is.
Is there even an app like this for the Ipad?
XRay is exclusive to the Kindle Fire HD.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks