What's new

Invisible Man Season 2 (2000): Universal, Where Is It? (1 Viewer)

Mark Talmadge

Senior HTF Member
It's been awhile since Invisible Man Season 1 was released. When are we going to get the final season of the updated series, Universal. I'm talking about the 2000 Series.

Gord Lacey

Senior HTF Member
Studios usually look at 6 months of sales data on season 1 sets before they decide to continue with a series, so we won't hear anything about season 2 for awhile.
Gord

Mark Talmadge

Senior HTF Member
Thanks, Gord. Hopefully, since the Invisible Man ran for only two seasons that they'll release it anyway. Thanks for the update on this, Gord. As always, mucyh appreciated.

Mark Talmadge

Senior HTF Member
SO, anyone hear anything about when the second and final season of the 2000 Sci Fi Channel series is going to be released by Universal?

Mark Talmadge

Senior HTF Member
Anyone have any new updates on the release of the second season? I know it's already been released in the U.K.

cajunhillbilly

Screenwriter
Real Name
Willard
Universal did the same thing in region 2. They put out season 1, but season 2 has never been put out. I guess they are repeating it here in region 1. Season 1 comes out, then we never see season 2.

cajunhillbilly

Screenwriter
Real Name
Willard
Mark Talmadge said:
Actually Season 2 was released overseas.
It was? I missed it then. If it was released recently then maybe there is hope we'll see it here in the US soon. And are you sure it was the series that came out around 2000 on SciFi Network and not season 2 of the older series from the 50s?

Nick Zbu

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Nick Zbu
I hope Universal comes through and puts it out. Be a shame since that's when the show really started taking off. You can tell because Sci-Fi decided to cancel it shortly afterwards. At least the show got an ending of a sort, which is good.

Mark Talmadge

Senior HTF Member
The same series with VIncent Ventruso. The 2000 series. It lasted for only two season and iot's a shame that Universal hasn't released the last season, season 2, to DVD.

Ray_R

Screenwriter
Real Name
R. Ray Rogers II
I loved this show and was sad it didn't get more seasons. I'll most certainly pick up Season One from Amazon Marketplace as soon as I can. Season Two would be an immediate purchase for me.

Mark Talmadge

Senior HTF Member
A lot od us picked up the first season when it was released. I just wish that Universal would hurry up and release the second season.

UniversalPhan

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Jonathan Winters
It looks like many of us are still waiting for the second season to be released. Universal needs to get back on the ball and give us the second season already.

UniversalPhan

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Jonathan Winters
Low quality and full frame? No thank you. We want the widescreen version on DVD. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eathree
Recent bookmarks