What's new

Invasion Iowa (1 Viewer)

Jordan_E

Senior HTF Member
Shat Happens!

I'm going to at least DVR this and see what happens, but the fact that it's a limited series may work. And I can't get enough Shatner playing Shatner! Starts tonight @ 9PM on Spike TV.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Why does some of good stuff show up on Tuesday nights these days? I'll try to set the ReplayTV to catch a later airing.

This is by the folks that did the Joe Schmo show, right?

teapot2001

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thi
Yep, Tuesday is a very busy night for me. Good thing Gilmore Girls has been repeats lately.

So this is the show replacing Joe Schmo this season? I'll be recording it on Friday or Saturday night when they air four episodes at once.

~T

Jordan_E

Senior HTF Member
Watched it this morning and thought it was a very funny show! Shatner is classic as Shatner.

Linda Thompson

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Linda
Patrick, as noted in the article I referenced above, the show is "a five-hour miniseries Tuesday through Friday, March 29 to April 1, on Spike". The first three nights are hour-long eps, with a 2-hour final installment on Friday (April Fools Day, of course).

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Thanks for the info! Glad I only have to move my Howard Stern recordings to the 2 a.m. timeslot for this week only. :D

teapot2001

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thi
The 2-hour episode is on Friday? Eesh! It seemed to me like they were just reairing the week's episodes that day.

~R

Jordan_E

Senior HTF Member
"If it's not a Shat, it's not a hat!"
I thought I read the Friday episode shows the "movie" itself.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks