Into The Night - DVD release?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Duncan_N, Mar 11, 2002.

1. Duncan_N

Duncan_N Stunt Coordinator

Anyone know if this is ever likely to see the light of day? One of my favourite films and Pfeifer looking stunning to boot!

Would love to have a SE with a Landis commentary.

2. Greg Havard

Greg Havard Auditioning

I agree. "Into The Night" is one of my all-time favorites. This is one movie that I would buy ANY version made available on DVD.....although, an SE with trailers and commentary from Landis, Pfeiffer and Goldblum would be very nice.....[​IMG]
    Anyone know who has the rights to this movie?

3. David Lambert

David Lambert Executive Producer

Me want too! [​IMG]

4. Harry W

Harry W Stunt Coordinator

For some reason I liked this movie.Bought the soundtrack on cassette when it came out now can't find it,so downloaded BB King singing the title song of the computer.It'll have to do til this comes out.

5. Joseph J.D

Joseph J.D Cinematographer

I'd love to have this one in my collection. Bring on an SE and I will be very happy.[​IMG]

6. Marty Lockstead

Marty Lockstead Second Unit

I would love to see an SE of "Into" as well! Last I heard, MCA/Universal owned the rights to it while I owned it on vhs ages ago. Hopefully, they still have the rights so we can expect a great anamorphic transfer and good features. A Pfeiffer and Goldblum commentary would be wishful thinking, but will wish right along with you guys!

7. ChristopherM

ChristopherM Stunt Coordinator

I'm sure I read somewhere that Universal was releasing a low-price, bare-bones edition of "Into the Night" this September. However, I can't find the news item (so I'm not even sure if that was a USA or UK release) or any mention on the schedules.