What's new

Into The Night - DVD release? (1 Viewer)

Duncan_N

Stunt Coordinator
Anyone know if this is ever likely to see the light of day? One of my favourite films and Pfeifer looking stunning to boot!

Would love to have a SE with a Landis commentary.

Greg Havard

Auditioning
I agree. "Into The Night" is one of my all-time favorites. This is one movie that I would buy ANY version made available on DVD.....although, an SE with trailers and commentary from Landis, Pfeiffer and Goldblum would be very nice.....;)
Anyone know who has the rights to this movie?

Harry W

Stunt Coordinator
For some reason I liked this movie.Bought the soundtrack on cassette when it came out now can't find it,so downloaded BB King singing the title song of the computer.It'll have to do til this comes out.

Marty Lockstead

Second Unit
I would love to see an SE of "Into" as well! Last I heard, MCA/Universal owned the rights to it while I owned it on vhs ages ago. Hopefully, they still have the rights so we can expect a great anamorphic transfer and good features. A Pfeiffer and Goldblum commentary would be wishful thinking, but will wish right along with you guys!

ChristopherM

Stunt Coordinator
I'm sure I read somewhere that Universal was releasing a low-price, bare-bones edition of "Into the Night" this September. However, I can't find the news item (so I'm not even sure if that was a USA or UK release) or any mention on the schedules.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks