What's new

Pre-Order Into The Night (1985) (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
81r4bk9Hz+L._SX522_.jpg

The link below will take you directly to the product on Amazon. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

Last edited by a moderator:

Will Krupp

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Will
I absolutely fell in love with the production design of this the very first time I saw it in theater in 1985 (I was, of course, only four, cough cough) and it hasn't ever disappointed since. The sets, from greasy diners to luxury apartments, create an incredible night time world of decadence and danger.

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
I'm very excited for this one. Always liked it; it's an often overlooked gem.

davidmatychuk

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Matychuk
I love that beautifully metaphorical moment when Carl Perkins and David Bowie fight to the death. Rockabilly and Glam Rock at each other's throats, and as in music, we are all the winners!

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
INTO THE NIGHT [COLLECTOR’S EDITION]

FEATURING NEW INTERVIEWS

WITH JEFF GOLDBLUM AND JOHN LANDIS

ARRIVES ON BLU-RAY™ NOVEMBER 7, 2017

Los Angeles, CA – Shout! Factory is headed Into The Night on November 7 with a new Blu-ray release from their Shout Select line. Into The Night [Collector’s Edition] boasts new interviews with Jeff Goldblum and John Landis, a new restored master, the award-winning documentary B.B. King Into The Night, and the original theatrical trailer, and is available for pre-order now on Amazon.com and Shoutfactory.com.

From John Landis (An American Werewolf in London), comes the perilous – and hilarious -- tale of Ed Okin (Jeff Goldblum, Jurassic Park), an insomniac who discovers that his wife has been having an affair.

Unhappily married, unsatisfyingly employed and unsurprisingly depressed, aerospace engineer and insomniac Ed Okin needs to get away. But getting away proves to be no easy feat when Ed drives to the airport and a gorgeous smuggler, Diana (Michelle Pfeiffer), leaps his car, pursued by four murderous killers! Chased across the landscape of a “truly mythical” (Time Out) Los Angeles, Ed and Diana will encounter an endless array of intriguing nocturnal characters (played by a bevy of famous directors) and a charming English hitman (David Bowie). But will they escape their relentless pursuers? The only way to find out is by diving Into The Night!

Into The Night [Collector’s Edition] Special Features:

· NEW Restored Master

· NEW John Landis: “Back Into The Night”

· NEW Jeff Goldblum: “Requiem For An Insomniac”

· Award-Winning Documentary B.B. King Into The Night

· Original Theatrical Trailer

Designed with the film lover in mind, Shout Select shines a light on films that deserve a spot on your shelf. From acknowledged classics to cult favorites to unheralded gems, Shout Select celebrates the best in filmmaking, giving these movies the love and attention they deserve.

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
This showed up on my doorstep today. Looking forward to seeing it - it's been a long time.

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
Watched this last night and very much enjoyed it. It's offbeat, it's a thriller and it's got dark comedy and slapstick. Our friends at Shout Factory have done their usual great job with the transfer too. This is one of those gems that come along too infrequently in blu-ray collecting.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks