Internet help

Discussion in 'Speakers & Subwoofers' started by kyleGR, Jan 14, 2005.

1. kyleGR

kyleGR Extra

Anyone ever buy off this web site: awe-sound.com -- I can't locate any any customer service contacts on their website. Are they legit?

2. David Bikeman

David Bikeman Stunt Coordinator

There is no contact info or address on that website. They call themselves TJK Enterprises. I wouldn't do business with that website even if I knew the owner.

"Are they legit? "

Do a search for TJK Enterprises and get back to us.

David

3. kyleGR

kyleGR Extra

So far I have found a fruit supply company out of Nevada and a Texas Locksmith.

Nobody else has ordered from these guys?

4. Tim Stumpf

Tim Stumpf Stunt Coordinator

There are many legit online sellers of high quality gear at good proces. Why mess with an unknown like that?

5. JimMIT

JimMIT Stunt Coordinator

Jim
    I agree with David and Tim. If you check the websites of Denon, Pioneer, Kenwood & Yamaha, you will find that none of these manufacturers list this company as an authorized internet dealer for their products. These manufacturers clearly state on their respective websites that they will not honor warranties for products sold through unauthorized dealers.

Among the unauthorized dealers, a few of the honest ones will tell you on their websites that they are not authorized dealers and that the manufacturer will not honor the warranty -- most do not tell you. In fact, some will even falsely advertise that the gear that they are selling comes with a "USA manufacturer's warranty." Among those who do not make the claim, they will try to sell you one of their warranties -- which, after you buy it, will push the cost to you up to close to where it would have been if had you bought from an authorized dealer.

Also, most internet audio dealers will clearly spell out their return policies, restocking fees, etc. Did you seen any of that on this website?

Caveat Emptor!