What's new

Internet Celebrity Staying With Us (1 Viewer)

Colton

Supporting Actor
http://www.thefatmanwalking.com

I'm excited! He's in town and I asked if he needed a place to rest and clean up. He accepted. Steve Vaught is walking across the country (CA to NY) to lose weight and he's doing it for himself. No money or sponsorship. Read his story.

- Colton

Jason Pancake

Stunt Coordinator
I think that's really cool. I can't wait to hear about your chance to meet him. Is he staying overnight? Are you cooking for him?

Chris Lanni

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Christopher
Colton..

Was that you and the misses on his picture page? Last name and all. If he has already been there, how was the visit? If not when is he supposed to arrive? I think that is inspiring and I spent the last two days reading every one of his journal entries. Now that I am all caught up I am eager to read more. People on his guestbook are rude and disrespectful, by the way. I am surprised that he has not quit due to sheer negativity. Did/are you going to give him a nice movie experience on the surround sound? I would have him stop here but he is thinking of crossing a more southern part of Ohio. If you talk to him let him know that he has a place to stay in Kent if he wants.

Gods Love
chris

Colton

Supporting Actor
Yeah, that's us. He is a really great guy with lots of interesting stories about his journey. My wife made speghetti and we had a very pleasant evening. He loves to discuss his new light-weight gear which practically weighs nothing at all - amazing stuff! He stayed overnight and he continued his journey up Route 66 to Tulsa the next morning. He said he's walking about 20 miles a day, so it'll take a few days to get there. We didn't get to enjoy any movies since he was busy updating his webpage and working on his journal, so we respeced his R&R time. I'll have to post photos of his visit soon.

- Colton

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks