What's new

Interesting UFO discussion (1 Viewer)

Jeff Gatie

Senior HTF Member

It's been two months since I made that post. If it was the serious challenge to the capabilities and track record of NASA that you thought it was (or even serious at all), you'd think someone besides you would have commented on it in the interim. But alas, all I got was chuckles. :frowning:

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell
Looks like the same crap to me. That report leaked by the Brits get's a lot of press, but the fact is, there's no evidence here or there about what actually happened. the "proof" if you well to sway that it was Aliens is the previously discussed Edgar from NASA, and the Phoenix Lights video. The NASA guy is pretty much discredited as a quack all ready with his extraordinary claims with no actual base, and the Phoenix lights were debunked ages a go. the latest issue of Skeptic Magazine had a recap that can be read here:

Skeptic: eSkeptic: Wednesday, May 21st, 2008

Of course the reason for this to air is purely economical:
Dude who saw this event gets to be on the most popular news channel in the world

Edgar will get paid radio and personal appearances to talk about NASA big UFO cover up

CNN can skip reporting horrific news like the murder of "Witch Children" in Africa by fundamentalists for more ad friendly news like a harmless UFO story that people are going to accept with no evidence because "the government is out to get them and always hides evidence."

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.

meh still the same old stuff.
they even brought out the phoenix lights again.

SamT

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
Oh so a thread exists! Wanted to make a thread days or weeks ago about this news and again saw a new report today. Finally here it is

Newly released incident reports detail US Navy's 'UFO' encounters

The interesting thing that I did not know from this being reported many times in the recent past, is that the size of the object is very small, the size of a suitcase. That puts it clearly in a remote drone, object territory. One scientist was saying this is one part of US government not knowing about the other part of the government.

What do you think?

I personally don't believe in aliens in spaceships that are visiting us. I do believe they exist somewhere but the space is so vast. The best I can believe is a remote drone reaching us. Which is something we will do before we go anywhere. But for it to come and start playing hide and seek from another world, I don't think so.

Winston T. Boogie

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Pike Bishop
Oh so a thread exists! Wanted to make a thread days or weeks ago about this news and again saw a new report today. Finally here it is

Newly released incident reports detail US Navy's 'UFO' encounters

The interesting thing that I did not know from this being reported many times in the recent past, is that the size of the object is very small, the size of a suitcase. That puts it clearly in a remote drone, object territory. One scientist was saying this is one part of US government not knowing about the other part of the government.

What do you think?

I personally don't believe in aliens in spaceships that are visiting us. I do believe they exist somewhere but the space is so vast. The best I can believe is a remote drone reaching us. Which is something we will do before we go anywhere. But for it to come and start playing hide and seek from another world, I don't think so.

I believe they are drones. So, this line from the article struck me:

"The Pentagon has previously studied recordings of aerial encounters with unknown objects as part of a since-shuttered classified program that was launched at the behest of former Sen. Harry Reid of Nevada. "

This program came to be because it was presented to Reid by one Robert Bigelow, the former owner of Skinwalker Ranch, and founder of Bigelow Aerospace. This is sort of funny because Bigelow who purchased the ranch to study the "strange phenomena" occurring there sold it and the new owner is now continuing to study whatever is going on at the ranch but he is televising it on a show on The History Channel. They have already spotted on the show what they call a "UFO" which appears to likely be a drone.

What does this all mean, probably that "the truth is out there"...cue music...

jcroy

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
jr
Time travellers are even more amusing than ufos. Cannot tell the difference between a real time traveller from a schizophrenic. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation562
Recent bookmarks