What's new

Interesting Bose offer (1 Viewer)

bryan_chow

Agent
Saw a Bose infomercial on CNBC late last night.
They're offering the Wave Radio with CD thingie and you can try it free for 3 weeks. If you don't like it, they'll refund you your money including shipping and handling, and pay return shipping.
Hmmmm...................... ;)

Thomas_Berg

Screenwriter
Real Name
Thomas
WOW! 3 free weeks of Bose-quality sound in your home! i cant wait to hear the frequency gaps in mine!

bryan_chow

Agent
I think most of you are missing the point of my post...
If 1000 of us "order" the Wave Radio and return it, all at the expense of Bose...
It makes me mad watching the infomercial and seeing those buffoons say "it is the best sound system I've ever heard in my life." And HERBIE HANCOCK, HOW COULD YOU???
Check out this article:
http://www.flakmag.com/tv/bose.html
Bryan

Ron-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron
My friend bought one.
I tried.....oh I tried to show him the light, but he would not enter it. Now the only light he sees is that light of the on coming Bose Train in that tunnel we call over-priced crap.
Peace Out~:D

I saw that too. The funiest part of it is that they tell you that the radio will do the same work as a separates system that they show that shrinks to a small radio:) . I couldn't stop laughting a complete separates system cd transport, Digital audio to analog converter, tuner, pre-amp, equalizer and crossovers, separate power amps for high, mid and low frequencies as well as separate speakers for each of them. How deceiving.:thumbsdown:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks