What's new

Interested in Possible Paradigm tour in Toronto...June...reply here (1 Viewer)

brentl

Senior HTF Member
As you can tell I am attempting to gauge interest for a possible Paradigm tour in early June.
The best best would be 30 people for this tour. It seems that ALL of the people from the first Toronto meet would go.
SO assuming approx 20 people from the first meet(13-14 +1 friend for some) we may consider 10 more people.
This all depends on what Mark, at Paradigm, will say when a more formal request is made.
I will make the offer for him to post here once I gauge the interest level.
I will EMail Mark on Friday...then with his OK the # will be set.... First would be members here....then friends...
Brent L
------------------
Mar 1st....Toronto members interested in a possible tour of the Paradigm facility in Woodbridge please check the MEETS page......early June!!

Miles_W

Second Unit
Brent, depending on the date I would also like to attend also I believe my friend Blaine would also like to go...
Thanks
Miles

Ryan Peddle

Second Unit
I donno, Paradigm, do they make good speakers. Wouldn't we be better looking for a Bose facility.
wink.gif

You know I am totally in for the Paradigm tour. As long as I am done school for the weekday that we go, I'll be there.
------------------
Oops...I dropped my eardrums
could you pick them up for
me

Rob_b

Agent
I would make a trip from Rochester. If it was on a Weekend. It would be an excuse to visit Toronto.

Kevin. W

Screenwriter
Count me in. Love to see where my speakers were made. Made they could give away some free product samples???
Kevin

brentl

Senior HTF Member
Sorry Rob from NY but the Paradigm facility is closed on weekends.
We are looking at doing this on a Friday mid/late afternoon. Which means a few of you would need to get the afternoon off.
I'm guessing lots of people will have "family problems" to take care of that day :) :)
Brent L
Keep em coming
------------------
Mar 1st....Toronto members interested in a possible tour of the Paradigm facility in Woodbridge please check the MEETS page......early June!!

AndyVX

Supporting Actor
Well Brent, you know that I'm down for this tour already...just thought I would post it here to make it official.
Andrew
------------------
My Growing DVD Collection
ICQ# 69241437
The trick, is not minding that it hurts.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks