What's new

Interested in a TN, Miss, Georgia, Little Rock, Charlotte Tour by Gregg Loewen? (1 Viewer)

KevinB

Stunt Coordinator
I spoke with Gregg Loewen about a possible Memphis area tour, and he said he would be interested if enough people signed up. At least 4-6 people need to sign up to make this possible. Possible time is May. Contact Gregg at [email protected] if you are interested. Thanks, Kevin

KevinB

Stunt Coordinator
I don't know if he would be interested or not. The best thing to do would be to contact him directly through email. Thanks, Kevin

KevinB

Stunt Coordinator
Right now we are shooting for sometime in May, but that depends on the number of people interested.

Gregg Loewen

Founder, Professional Video Alliance
Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gregg Loewen
Nashville could be included. Its about 200 miles away?? Just need to get a few calibrations over that way to make it worth the drive.

I think Alabama could be another trip. Just get at least 4 people together and Ill book a ticket.

Kevin T

Screenwriter
if i ever get around to getting an hdtv pete, you can add me to the mobile list...maybe find 2 more people in p'cola and we could be set. of course, i have no plans for an hdtv this year...closer to mid-2003.

kevin t

Duane H

Agent
Thanks Gregg and KevinB. Gregg, I would be very interested in your coming to Nashville to calibrate my Pioneer SD-533HD5, but I'm in the process of moving and won't be into my new house until the first of June. Will this time frame work for you?

Duane H

Agent
Thanks, Gregg. I'll email you in the next day or two. Hopefully, other HTF members in the Nashville area will utilize your services so the trip is feasible for you.

SteveK

Supporting Actor
Greg- I have only a Sony 32" direct view Wega. It's not HD and obviously not projection. Would I derive any benefit from your services? Also, how much do you typically charge for calibrating a direct view TV? I may be interested when you do your Nashville area tour, as I'm only about 90 miles south of Nashville. So either your Nashville tour or a Huntsville, AL area tour would be feasible.

Steve K.

SteveK

Supporting Actor
Greg- $200 or so doesn't sound too bad. How does one go about getting on your "to do" list?

Steve K.

Gregg Loewen

Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gregg Loewen
Send me an email. I require a $50 fee which once my airfare is purchased becomes non refundable. This fee goes towards my expenses (airfare and car rental).

David Broome

Stunt Coordinator
I'll follow this up with an email, but I would be glad to have youout if you can work your magic on a Panny FP (711XU).

There's a lot of Nashville people in here I didn't know about. We don't have a users group or anything do we?

KevinB

Stunt Coordinator
Anyone else interested? We could use some more people to make this tour possible. Thanks, Kevin

Jon J

Auditioning
I have the same set as SteveK...32XBR450. Wonder where this would fall in the cost range.

(Thanks for the link from AVSForum)

Gregg Loewen

Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gregg Loewen
Hi Jon, 175-225 plus the the deposit / expense fee.

Looks like I might also be swinging down to Atlanta afterwards

Gregg

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation233
Recent bookmarks