What's new

Interest check. Possible AE100 for sale. (1 Viewer)

Chris PC

Senior HTF Member
One year old Panasonic AE100 with no dead pixels. 200 hours on the lamp. I will be moving soon and unable to use this projector for a few weeks, so I'm thinking of selling and upgrading to a 200 or 300.

Email or PM me with questions. I'm not starting an auction. I just want to know if people are interested. If they are, then I'll post an ad with a price.

Anybody interested? Rough ballpark of what the PJ is worth to you? Preferably sell to someone in the GTA area (Toronto).

Rick Guynn

Second Unit
Well, seeing as how you can get the newer PT-L200 for $1100 with a free screen, your 100 would be worth considerably less than that.

Having said that, you could probably find a sucker on EBay willing to pay that much for it.

RG

Dave Simpson

Second Unit
I've seen Chris' PJ in action (several demo scenes, and Equilibrium; great movie!), and it's a sweet piece, well-cared for. My two cents...Best of luck on a successful transaction, Chris and Andrew.
Cheers!

DS.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks