What's new

Integra DPS 8.3 vs Denon 2900 (1 Viewer)

Dave Man

Stunt Coordinator
My local dealer carries both Integra and Denon. The other local dealer has Pioneer. I know that the Integra is basically a Pioneer 47A, so I am more interested in comparing the Integra to the Denon 2900. My dealer likes the video from the Integra much better than the Denon, but also says that the Denon is slightly better sonically. I know a lot of you own the Denon. Have any of you compared it to the Integra? Any thoughts/comments welcome.

David

Kevin C Brown

Senior HTF Member
Dave- I like it ... for now. :) Has the chroma bug, and the de-interlacing is pretty bad (I only notice this on video sourced material, so it's not that common). But I do like the audio quality, and the 47ai does have BM for all SACDs and most DVD-A's. I'm waiting for what the reviews, early adopters say about the 59AVi when it comes out, and whatever Yamaha does after the 2300. Still also thinking about a Denon, although I personally feel there's too many issues with the 5900 for the cost, but I'd be super interested in maybe a 2900 mk II.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks